PUT YOUR FAMILY BUSINESS ON COURSE FOR LONG TERM SUCCESS
The Thrive Conference for Families in Business is designed to strengthen and grow your business to set you up for long-term success. Family and business experts will provide tools to help your family:
• Replace divisive language at home and in the workplace with communication that breeds success.
• Repair fractured relationships by identifying and building on core values.
• Give up the status quo and embrace industry-changing ideas that will set your business apart.
• Let go of the fear of making mistakes by developing ties with fellow business owners.
• Stop worrying about the financial future of your company and learn to see it as God’s business.
Join best-selling author, and speaker Dr. Randy Carlson along with an expert guest faculty of industry leaders for an exciting day of sessions designed to take your family business to the next level.
Topics to be Covered Include:
Secrets to a thriving family business
Making and becoming a good leader
Communicate for success
Doing business God's way
Generate an idea that will disrupt an industry
The importance of birth order in family business dynamics
Who Should Attend:
Family business leaders
Family member employees
Spouses, siblings and cousins
Non-profit ministries and church leaders that work with family
Couples in business
Those wanting to start a business
Professionals offering services to families in business like accountants, attorneys, counselors and consultants
Spots will fill up quick - be sure to register as soon as possible!
Register by 09.30.16
$119 – General Admission
$99 – Group Rate (group 5+)
Register after 09.30.16
$149 – General Admission
$129 – Group Rate (group 5+)
Live Video Stream
$169 (watch live on the day of the event, or watch it recorded up to 2 weeks following the conference date)
*Speaker and Faculty beliefs may not necessarily reflect those of the Intentional Living Center and Family Life Radio, and their presence at the conference does not imply endorsement of their views or affiliations.